ACT at the OECD Garment and Footwear Forum 2023
Join ACT members and representatives at the following side sessions for the OECD Garment and Footwear Forum 2023
Corporate sustainability reporting & due diligence: unpacking the box
13 Feb 2023 | 8:00am – 9:00am CET
As the only reporting standards which incorporate the OECD Due Diligence Guidelines for MNEs, the GRI Standards require companies to report their due diligence policies, processes and actions conducted to identify, prevent, mitigate, and account for potential adverse impacts, including the outcomes of these actions. This session will demonstrate how sustainability reporting using the GRI Standards supports the ‘track’ and ‘communicate’ steps in corporate due diligence under the obligations and guidance set out by the OECD.
- Dr Aditi Haldar, Moderator, GRI
- Bea Maria Ruoff, Head of Operations, Accountability and Monitoring
- Chara de Lacey, Acting Head of Business Integrity, Transparency International UK
- Liesl Truscott, Director, Industry Accountability & Insights, Textile Exchange
- Christopher Kip, Programme Specialist, Child Rights and Business, UNICEF
- Alexandra de Freitas, Senior Manager Standards, GRI Sector Program
- Tabitha Bailey, GRI, Senior Policy Coordinator
A new model of supply chain industrial relations: brand and investor roles
Tuesday, 14 February | 15:00 CET.
- Mira Neumaier, ACT Executive Director
- Liz Umlas, Senior Advisor, Capital Strategies, IndustriALL.
- Lisa Nathan, Senior Investor Engagement Advisor, UNI Global Union,
- Karin Reimerink, Corporate Responsibility Senior Director for Western Hemisphere, PVH,
- Tenisha Reid Elliott, Senior Associate Analyst, Columbia Threadneedle & Platform Living Wage Financials,